Study In Japan

After completing this language course in Japan you will able to get admission to any of its universities to get higher education or academic or professional training through any institute in Japan to start a professional career of your choice. We provide all consulting services from our office in Sri Lanka and you will get total assistance while you are in Japan through our agents who are located in Japan.


  • 1. G.C.E (A/L)
  • 2. Age between 18 – 30 years
  • 3. needs to participate in our institute’s Japanese language course


  • 1. Have studied Japanese language for G.C.E (A/L)
  • 2. JLPT/NAT


 For students who will get admission in Japanese schools we guarantee a part time job.


Course 18-30 Years
Education Qualifications O/L & A/L - NAT / JLPT / TOPJ (Level 5)
Intakes Admission Deadline(Month) Expected Visa Issuing Month Visa Duration
January August
Previous Year
November 2 Year
April Octomber February 2 Year
July January Of The Same Year May 1 Year & 7 Month
Octomber April Of Some Year August 1 Year & 6 Month


Age Japanese Language Course from japanese language school
Education Qualifications 2 Year (Depend on the intake)

Education qualifications depend on Intake,school,Immigration and age. fukuoka / hiroshima / kobe / tokyo / osaka / okinawa / sendai

Course Available First 2 Year Japanese Language Course
Available Cousere After the Language Programme Technical Diploma / Bachelor Degree / Master / PHD
Work Permit After 5 Year
Study Time period 3 to 4 hours Per day
Visa Type Student
Part Time Work 28 Hours Per Week (Depend on immigration)
How Much Earn Per Hour 1200 LKR to 2000 LKR Per Hour
Cost Of Accommodation Per Month 20000 LKR (Depend on immigration)
Cost Of Foods Per Month 20000 LKR (Depend on immigration)
Dependant Visa After 2 Years


Shakya registration Fee (Non Refundable) Rs 10000/=
Japanese School
Admission & Application Fee (50% Refundable)
50000yen - 100000yen
After Visa Eligibility
Japanese School Course Fee (1 year) 600000yen - 1000000yen
Our Consultation Fee Rs.150000/=
Visa Processing Fee Rs.50000/=


we can help also documents translate , affidavits & sponsorship

*Air Ticket Free
*Part time job guaranty
*Loan Facility
*Free Insurance
*Airport Pickup
*Sim Card & Mobile Phone
*Japan office & helping hot line
If rejected the visa *Can apply 2 times again Free of charge *Can apply any other country we are doing

Residence Card - Zairyu Card (?????) - Registration Card for international students in Japan

  1. Upon arriving to the airport immigration control and after providing your documents to the officer as the Certificate of Eligibility, Passport and Visa, you will be issued a new Student Resident Card. This card is provided to foreigners in Japan for a medium-term or long-term stay.
  2. To get work permit, please submit the Application for Work Permit (?????????? APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO ENGAGE IN ACTIVITY OTHER THAN THAT PERMITTED UNDER THE STATUS OF RESIDENCE PREVIOUSLY GRANTED) to the immigration inspector at the airport.
  3. You dont need to carry your passport with you, however, you must carry your residence card with you at all times while you are in Japan. If you are studying in Japan on a short-term visitor visa, you will not receive a residence card, so please carry your passport with you.
  4. After receiving the residence card, and having a new address in Japan, students are required to register the address with the city or ward office that administers the area where the student lives. This procedure should be done within 14 days of arriving in Japan.

National Health Insurance in Japan

  1. Every student is eligible and required to apply for the National Health Insurance as soon as they have a registered address in Japan. As an international student, you will benefit from the same health coverage as Japanese citizens, having access to one of the best health care systems in the world.

Extension of your period of stay

  1. If you will continue studying in Japan beyond the period of time of your student visa, you must apply to extend your period of stay at the immigration office and receive permission to do so. You can apply to extend your period of stay from three months before the date of expiration.

Work while studying in Japan

  1. Students in Japan holding a student visa are eligible to get a work permit for up to 28 Hours per week. In addition, during certain periods of the year, usually coinciding with the school holidays, the permit is extended to up to 40 Hours per week. In that case, students will receive a document that will have to be submitted to the company they are working for. It is very important to always consult with the school before exceeding the 28 Hours limit.
  2. The permission to work will be valid as long as the student stays in the country with a valid student visa, enrolled and attending school. It can be granted at the moment of entering the country at the immigration check. So, its highly advised to submit the Application for Work Permit to the immigration inspector when you enter Japan. When this procedure is not followed, students will be required of making a demand upon the Tokyo immigration bureau and waiting as long as 1 month to get their work permit. To submit the application to the immigration office, the administrative staff of the school will guide students through the process.
  3. If you work a part-time job without this permission, or if you exceed the limit on working hours, you will be guilty of engaging in activities not permitted within your status of residence, and you will not be able to continue studying in Japan.

Opening a bank account in Japan

  1. It is highly recommended to open a Bank Account since arriving to Japan. It will be necessary when you work a part-time job, renew your visa, or doing money transfers from and to students countries. When obtaining a scholarship, and in other various situations a bank account will also be required.
  2. Akamonkai students will receive orientation during their first days of classes, to open a bank account in Japan. Foreigners in Japan on student visas who have been in the country for less than six months are not able to open accounts at typical city banks except the Japan Post Bank. However, Akamonkai students can open a bank account through the school.
  3. * Please make sure to close your bank account with no balance when you return home.
  4. * Under NO circumstances will you lend or allow a stranger to collect your Resident Card, insurance card, bankbook, or cash card. No matter the reason, you must not give anyone any of these items. There have been many cases of abuse by criminal organizations and it is possible you will be arrested as an accomplice in crime.

Buying a mobile phone in Japan

  1. Having a phone number in Japan is required to fill any Job applications in Japan. In addition, having a phone number is very convenient when having to give personal information for every new service you acquire when moving to Japan.
  2. It is always highly recommended for every student to have a phone number. However, depending on the time the student plans to stay in Japan there are different options available.
  3. To help students solve the issue since their arrival, our group company, Human Power, assist students speaking Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Mongolia or English to acquire new mobile phones. Even if you cannot speak Japanese, you can buy a phone this way with peace of mind.

Student discount commuter rail passes

  1. Having a commuter rail pass is the best way to save money on daily transportation. The commuter pass gives access to unlimited travel between the closest station to your home and any of the near stations close to the school (Nippori, Nishi-Nippori or Mikawashima stations).

* Insurance / Medical Care

About national health insurance

  1. Students staying in Japan for more than three months are required to enroll in the National Health Insurance scheme. Upon registering, you will receive a National Health Insurance card. When receiving medical treatment at a hospital, your medical expenses will be reduced by 70% just by presenting your insurance card, so make sure to always have it with you. Also, you will need your insurance card when applying for a change or renewal of residence status. Don't forget to bring your card with you for these situations as well. In addition, your national insurance card is as important as your passport, residence card, and your alien registration card; please do not lose it, and make sure you keep it safe.
  2. Your insurance only covers yourself. If you have brought your family with you, please enroll them as well. If you move, please update your insurance card information along with the regular moving procedures. National Insurance does not cover physical exams, cosmetic surgery, orthodontics, eye surgery (LASIK), normal births, traffic accidents, or workplace (including part-time jobs) injuries or illnesses.